The purpose-built Studio-6568 provides support to e-learning on campus by serving as a smart classroom and a high-tech studio for faculty to explore and experiment with media technologies.
Studio-6568 specially designed presentation and network facilities, lighting, audio and video capturing devices, DLS supports video recording for face-to-face lectures, forum presentations, interviews and even performances, with and without live audience.
- Multi-projectors enable a single panoramic display or combinations of multiple displays on a curved screen
- Green screen chroma key effect
- Studio LED ceiling lighting
- Full HD production and 4K recording ready
- Two sets of three cameras accommodate both cinema and live television applications
- Soundproofed environment for high-quality audio recording
- Ceiling microphone array to enhance audio quality and maintaining 360° coverage
- All AV equipment and classroom facilities available in DLS